We’re Recruiting Customer Service Representatives
We’re always looking for talented, motivated, and career-oriented people to join the our team. We’re hiring Tellers/ Customer representatives, if you think you’ve got what it takes, we want to hear from you.
In the first instance, get in touch with us and tell us why you think you can add value to our growing team. Tell us about your experience, and include a copy of your resume by Email us to firstname.lastname@example.org . Most importantly, however, tell us why you want to work for Richen Finance.
Customer Service Representative Role Responsibilities
- Explain our remittance transfer process and foreign exchange plan to our customers
- Develop our business market and maintain existing customer relationships
- Collect customer information and process documentation
- Processing international money transfers in accordance with local regulations
Customer Service Role Requirements
- The legal right to work in New Zealand — demonstrated by citizenship, permanent residency, or a relevant work visa
- A basic understanding of Windows Office
- Experience in a finance-related industry
- Knowledge of New Zealand’s banking and and foreign exchange regulations and procedures
- Interpersonal skills
- The ability to identify new business opportunities
- The ability to understand and react to the needs of customers
- A patient and focused approach to working
- A commitment to integrity and teamwork
- Fluent in both Chinese and English with excellent communication sills
If we think you’re the kind of person we’re looking for, we’ll get back to you in order to arrange an initial interview. Successful candidates can expect a competitive basic salary plus commission. All new recruits will be given comprehensive training.