CareersInternal Staff: Teller
Introduce and explain currency exchange solutions and policies to clients
Expand business markets and maintain relationships with existing clients
Collect and organize client information, and analyze follow-up information
If you have high-quality clients, such as accountants, lawyers, immigration agencies, overseas education agencies, real estate agencies and developers, loan brokers, etc. you are welcome to discuss with us a win-win cooperation plan. Without having to open a business office or make fund investment, you can easily earn returns and gain benefits without taking any risks.
No matter you are an individual/ self-employed person/ company and no matter what industry you are in, you may have clients who are in need of a cross-border foreign exchange company like us. After you have established a cooperative relationship with us, your clients will enjoy our one-stop service, which features favorable exchange rate, fast arrival, fund security and privacy protection. In the meantime, you can expand your scope of service, enhance your competitiveness in the industry and get a decent additional reward.
- Legal work visas required, including open work visas, spouse work visas, permanent residents and citizens, etc.
- Basic skills in Windows Office
- Experienced in local banking, finance or other related industries, familiar with banking and foreign exchange information in New Zealand
- Strong ability in expanding market and establishing good and stable interpersonal relationship
- Able to accurately understand customer needs and provide professional solutions
- Rigorous and patient, detail-oriented and conscientious
- Righteous and nice personality, good team spirit
- Fluent in Chinese and English, strong communication skills
Salary is paid based on basic wage and commission.